INDIAN OIL GMC TROPHY 2013 on Sun, Feb 17, 2013
INDIAN OIL GMC Cricket Tophy 2013 will be held on Sunday, February 17, 2013. Four teams will participate in the sixth edition of the tournament.
- Print – English
- Print – Languages (Gujarati & other languages)
- Electronic Media – News Channels
- Media Associates – Portals/ Newswires/PR-Corp Comm.
Please acquaint yourself with the general rules of the day for the INDIAN OIL GMC TROPHY 2013 for Sunday, February 17, 2013.
Over and above the basic laws of cricket following would be the guideline framework for the participating teams.
- The participating teams will be a 11-a-side.
- Two knock out matches of ten overs each to enter into finals
- Final match between the finalist will also be of 10 overs.
- Fifty yards boundary.
- Wide and NO balls as per ODI.
- Next ball after NO ball will be a free hit for the batsman who could be OUT only through hitting the stumps i.e run out.
- In case of tie between the participating teams winner will be decided on number of stumps knocked by five bowlers in maximum five balls. Even if there is a tie the toss will decide the fate of winning team.
- All prizes will be decided by committee of 2 umpires & match referee.
- Bowler can bowl only 2 overs per match.
- In the first two overs only two fielders will be allowed beyond 30 yards circle.
- At any point at least four players in 30 yard circle
- Batsman after 20 runs will retire and will come to bat if his team is all out before ten overs.
- Only 5 players will be allowed on the on side during the field.
- In case of any technical problems match referee’s decision would be final.